Rent your room/space to visiting GCE markers
Digital Renter at it again! Rent out your room to GCE markers for just a while and earn some cool cash. The 2019 Cameroon General Certificate of Education Examination (GCE) has come again and visiting GCE markers are already in search of accommodation, while they stay in Buea for the short marking session. Because of stress (looking for a comfortable and secure place to stay) that GCE markers always face during marking seasons, we at Digital Renter have developed concern for these GCE markers and are ones more standing in as facilitators. We've decided to come up with standardized approach, letting students and house holds temporarily give out part/all their rooms to visiting markers while getting paid. You can be a part of this cash winning process by just renting your room. Now the big question is…
Who can rent a room?
- Students: As a student, you can offer your room to be used by GCE markers for just a short while about 1 to 3 weeks, depending on the occupying marker’s marking schedule and get paid for that.
- Parents: Hey mommies and daddies! Have the kids gone on holidays and their rooms are being covered by cobweb? We are here with a wonderful idea. Why don’t you rent it out to GCE markers and raise some cash from where you least expected? Sounds intriguing right?
- Hotel and guest house owners/managers: Yes, sir and ma’am. We are here to help link you up with visiting GCE markers seeking for accommodation. Trust us on this, this would make the task quite easy for all.
And again, even if you do not fall under any of the aforementioned categories but have a comfortable room to let, you are still very much welcomed.
N:B: You should have full rights over the room you are offering for rents.
Talking about comfort, I know another question that comes to your mind is… What kind of room can I offer for rent? Is my room cool enough for this? Quite simple! Since our goal is to make GCE marker feel at home away from home, the standards (home) needed are;
Standards for rooms needed.
- Room should be furnished with a bed, mattress, pillow and sheets.
- Room should have constant water flow or a container(s) for storing water.
- A bath/rest room; internal or external.
- A kitchen with or without gas and some kitchen utensils.
- And finally, we need good pictures of your space/room.
And just to reassure you, we register the full contacts and transactions concerning your home to guarantee your safety and security. And for GCE markers, you can now have a variety of comfortable rooms to make a choice from, sitting right where you are. Thanks to the pictures and description of vacant rooms on our website, you can make a choice of a room that matches your taste without having to journey all the way to Buea and doing the hideous task of room searching all by yourself.
Just in case you may want to know;
Facts about 2018 #RentMyRoom campaign
- 78 students requested to submit their rooms.
- 32 rooms were submitted, verified, approved and listed.
- More than 40 markers contacted us requesting for rooms.
- Hosts (students) made a total of over 500k+ renting their rooms out.
Are you interested? Of course, who wouldn’t? Quick! Click on the link below to fill and submit your form which makes the process of home searching stress free.
For any further inquiries, freel free to call, text or send us a WhatsApp message via +237 679-574-561 or write us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very ready to attend to your needs
#RentMyRoom campaign, providing a home away from home for GCE markers and builidn g a better community
Article compiled by Tibi Chelsea